A Federal Criminal Conviction will Devastate your Future – Act Quickly
Tully & Weiss Experienced Federal Criminal Defense Lawyers are Proactive
White collar crimes are non-violent crimes typically involving business enterprises or financial institutions and can include racketeering/RICO violations, bank fraud, Medicare fraud, mortgage fraud, public corruption, conspiracy, drug trafficking, marijuana crimes or Internet pornography, among other offenses. Because these crimes are normally Federal offenses, they can be prosecuted under state and/or federal court and penalties can be severe and life-altering.
Those convicted of federal crimes can face prison time, substantial fines, and a permanent criminal record. Cases often involve federal agent investigations and are prosecuted by the nation’s leading attorneys seeking enhanced sentencing and maximum penalties. Even after time is served, years of probation and a permanent criminal record can lead to difficulty gaining employment, housing, bank loans and State or Federal benefits.
Federal Criminal Lawyers at Tully & Weiss are Certified Criminal Law Specialists
Contra Costa County-based and with a California statewide practice, Federal criminal defense attorneys at the Tully & Weiss Law Firm have the expertise and experience necessary to protect your rights and present your best defense in federal court or get the charges dismissed in advance. Attorney Joseph Tully, author of California: State of Collusion, has over 15 years’ experience as a criminal lawyer and has been involved in more than 1000 felony and misdemeanor cases.
Certified as an elite Criminal Law Specialist by the California Board of Legal Specialization and among National Trial Lawyers’ “Top 100 Trial Lawyers” multiple years, Tully is recognized throughout the legal community for his hard-hitting tactics, knowledge of criminal law, and his remarkable record of earning Not Guilty verdicts in cases others declared impossible.
A Tully & Weiss California white collar defense lawyer will quickly launch a proactive and aggressive defense on your behalf. Call today for a free case consultation
We are available 24/7 and can quickly meet you in jail or at your location. Start your defense on the right track from the very first step.
Call now – 925.229.9700
White Collar Federal Crimes: RICO, Bank Fraud, Medicare Fraud, Conspiracy, Drug Charges
Federal crimes are acts that violate Federal law, are committed on Federal property, or involve interstate or international illegal transactions. Our federal criminal defense firm provides expert legal defense for all federal criminal offenses, including:
- RICO – Racketeering: arson, bribery, conspiracy, counterfeiting, drug trafficking, embezzlement, extortion, felony theft, fraud, gambling, interfering with commerce, interstate transportation of stolen property, kidnapping, money laundering, murder, robbery can all be tied together and sentences enhanced with a RICO charge;
- Bank Fraud: mail fraud, wire fraud, false statements, conspiracy, falsifying documents, money laundering, counterfeiting, embezzlement, identity theft, credit card fraud, loan application fraud, ATM fraud, fund diversion, check fraud, kiting, forgery, accounting fraud, and any combination are subject to Federal bank fraud charges;
- Medicare Fraud: billing for services not rendered or medically unnecessary services, upcoding, unbundling, overbilling, double billing, false cost reporting, identity theft, reselling, kickbacks, false documents, forgery are examples of more than 100 fact scenarios that underlie Federal Medicare Fraud criminal charges;
- Mortgage Fraud: grand theft, forged deeds or documents, rent skimming, foreclosure fraud are a few of many charges Federal criminal prosecutors can charge as mortgage fraud;
- Public Corruption: bribery, conspiracy, embezzlement, extortion, kickbacks, money laundering, tax fraud involving a public official raise the severity of these charged crimes substantially and they are charged as Federal Conspiracy Charges: Agreement to commit a crime between person(s), when one person performs an overt act to further the agreement is the general definition of a catchall net Federal prosecutors charge as Conspiracy. In essence, you can be charged for a crime you didn’t specifically commit under a Federal Conspiracy charge.
- Whistle-blower Laws: hard-working California citizens are taking a stand against corporate corruption, deceit and lack of accountability. California whistle-blowers are prepared to report dishonest employers who are placing California’s tax dollars and citizens at risk.
What Should You Do If You Are Being Accused of a White Collar Crime?
If you are being investigated for, or have been arrested for racketeering/RICO violations, bank fraud, Medicare fraud, mortgage fraud, public corruption, conspiracy, drug trafficking, marijuana crimes or Internet pornography in the State of California with either State or Federal charges, a powerful government prosecution machine is already building their case against you. To protect your rights, your best bet is to connect with a California Tully & Weiss Federal crime defense lawyer as soon as possible.
With over four decades of experience in criminal defense, we will scrutinize the prosecution’s evidence against you, including police reports, witness testimony and physical evidence for defects and review your arrest for violations of your rights or police misconduct. Our investigators uncover every flaw in the prosecution’s case and move to suppress tainted evidence and untruthful testimony.
Located steps from the courthouse in Martinez, Contra Costa County, we represent clients throughout California, in all State and Federal courts. The California Federal criminal defense attorneys at Tully & Weiss outwork the prosecution with meticulous preparation and unwavering diligence focused on your rights and freedom.
Don’t let your future be irreversibly damaged by a mere allegation. Fight back quickly with an aggressive Tully & Weiss California Federal criminal defense attorney in your corner.
AWARDS AND CIVIC INVOLVEMENT
Contact Us About Your Case
Thank you for your interest in Tully & Weiss. We offer a no-cost and no-obligation consultation in person, by phone, or SKYPE. We look forward to hearing from you.
Submitting this form does not create an attorney-client relationship.